[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]At Assisted Recovery Centres of Africa, we understand what you are going through. Your life is spinning out of control. You are scared, and you are tired. But you are not alone. We have helped hundreds of people just like you get on the road to recovery and stay there by going beyond 12-step programs.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Beyond 12-Step Program” tab_id=”1445551491707-8fe9b1f7-29b9″][vc_column_text]Advances in the understanding of neurobiology and human behavior have led to the development of highly effective medications and therapies that allow long-term recovery with little or no disruption of work or family.
• Same day appointment for consultation or treatment
• Same day outpatient detox services to control withdrawal symptoms
• Physician and psychiatric services on an ongoing basis
• Flexible schedules for group, individual and family counseling sessions
• Access to ARCA Durban and counselors on a 24/7 basis
• Patients can return to work or school in 2-5 days and attend therapy sessions in the daytime, evenings and Saturdays
• Minimum disruption of work and family life
• Six month program to achieve better outcomes
• Individualized after care program
• Complete confidentiality
• Cost effective[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”ARCA Breaks The Cycle of Addiction” tab_id=”1445551492029-c787e805-470a”][vc_column_text]
New hope for alcohol dependence and opiate addiction.
ARCA’s Non-addictive anticraving medication is one of the first anti-craving medications approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the treatment of alcoholism and opiate addiction.
The non-addictive anticraving medication comes in two forms:
1) Vivirol®-an injectable time released form of non-addictive anticraving medication that is taken once a month. Click to visit the Non-addictive anticraving medication’s website for more information.
2) ReVia© or non-addictive anticraving medication- taken daily in pill form.
Here are some of the many benefits of non-addictive anticraving medication in the treatment of drug and alcohol dependence:
- Most patients experience dramatic reductions in craving within hours of taking the first dose.
- Non-addictive anticraving medication blocks the “high” of alcohol and narcotics, reducing the incentive to drink or use drugs and significantly increasing treatment success.
- Non-addictive anticraving medication is a non-habit forming medication that can be discontinued at any time.
- Non-addictive anticraving medication can be given with other medications, especially those used to treat depression and other such psychiatric conditions.
- Non-addictive anticraving medication works best when used in combination with relapse-prevention therapies.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Our Treatment Approach” tab_id=”1445551918933-3fe7cde0-c7d4″][vc_column_text]
If you’re seeking help because your drinking or drug use have gotten out of control, you’ve come to the right place.
At ARCA Durban, we understand what you’re going through. Your life is spinning out of control. You’re scared, and you’re tired. But you are not alone.
We have helped hundreds of people just like you get on the road to recovery and stay there by going beyond 12-step programs.
We offer the latest medications to minimize withdrawal symptoms and control cravings as you enter recovery. Combined with counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy, this is the most effective treatment approach available today.
ARCA Durban Pool Area
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”6800″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]