When looking for alcohol rehabilitation near me, you will require a treatment facility that uses medical detox in its program. ARCA is first of its kind to offer breakthrough medication to treat dangerous withdrawal symptoms and prevent future relapses. This is the first step to recovery and a very vital one for alcoholics.
You may be unsure if you do indeed have a problem with alcohol or your loved one may be an alcoholic. The fact that you are reading this article is proof enough that you may have your suspicions. Here are a few signs of alcoholism:
Signs of Alcohol Abuse
- Slurred speech
- Poor coordination
- Memory loss
- Impaired thinking
- Spending more time drinking than with family
- Secretive about how much alcohol is consumed
- Risky behavior such as driving while intoxicated
- Denial about having a problem despite the negative consequences
- Becoming edgy when there is no alcohol available
- Unable to stop drinking or limit the amount
- Feeling extreme physical cravings for alcohol
- Experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms, such as sweating, shaking and nausea.
- Facing problems at work or home due to alcohol
- Drinking despite having financial, relationship and health problems.
Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
Alcohol withdrawal is a very dangerous condition, one that could end in death. This is why it is important to get to a medical detox center as soon as possible if you are withdrawing from alcohol.
- Shaking and tremors – in the hands mostly
- Stomach pains
- Increased heart rate
- High blood pressure
- Death (in extreme cases)
If you or a loved one needs help for alcohol abuse, it is important to seek help today! This is a serious condition that can and will destroy your life. Give ARCA a call today and make a free appointment before it is too late.
Alcohol rehabilitation near me: source